Wednesday 12 March 2014

Revlon ColourStay 24 hours Review

Hey Everyone!!
Sorry I havent posted anything in a while but I promise im back and will be posting on a regular basis.  So recently ive been looking around for a new foundation because I was starting to dislike the one I was currently using. I wanted to find something that was
- Affordable
- Medium to high coverage
-Buildable coverage.
So I set out watching youtube videos and reading reviews online. On my search I came across Revlon Colourstay. It ticked off everything I was looking so I decided to give it a try.. And here I am now doing a review.
Price:£12.49 in the Uk stores but they didnt sell the shade I was looking for the shop so I had to result to buying online I managed to find a genuine seller on ebay who sold it for £7.85. TOTALLY BARGIN!!!!!!
Shade: The shade im using is caramel. I kind of had to guess because as before I couldnt find the darker shades in store so I had to find other bloggers and youtubers that I knew were the same shade as me in MAC Studio Fix but I found that they mixed the shades caramel and cappuccino together to make the perfect shade but I found the cappuccino shades undertone were too red.
Also it comes in two formulas, Normal/dry and Combination/oily.  I choose the Normal/dry because right now my skin is feeling less oily and more dry.
Positives
- The formula is really nice
- It really does cover imperfections
- If you are looking for a foundation that gives you a dewt finish, this certain does this
- It doesnt make you look cakey or greasy
- Everythough its a liquid foundation it s runny which you would expect but it isnt too runny.
- I feel it doesnt really have a smell.
Negatives
-The only negative thing I could find was that it didnt come with a pump so I feel like im wasting a lot of the product so if they could improve something it would be to add a pump
Apply with
I apply this with an angled buffering brush
Overall This foundation is SUPER GOOD, I highly recommended it.

No comments:

Post a Comment